Zazu Sam The Lamb Sleep Trainer helps to teach your child with visual indicators when it is time to stay in bed and when it is time to get up, also can be used as a Night Light
SAM’s eyes will open and close at set times to signify when it’s time to sleep and when it’s time to wake up – easy to understand
for children who are too young to tell the time.
- Zazu Sam Sleep Trainer can be used for morning and night and set for a specific number of minutes, for daytime naps.
- The LCD screen colour changes helping even the youngest children develop a sleep routine.
- An analogue and digital time display makes SAM a great tool for teaching the time too!
- When the LCD screen turns orange, 12 stars appear, then disappear one by one, counting down until it’s wake up time!
- Set the alarm with one of three different sounds (or simply switch off sounds).
- Clock display shows time in analogue and digital.
- Nightlight timer can be set at 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals.
- An AC/DC mains adaptor is included, batteries can also be used.
Sam’s eyes are closed and his nightlight is red. This means it is nighttime and you need to get some more sleep.
Just a little longer
Sam’s eyes are closed but the nightlight is orange, meaning it is not much longer now. Twelve little stars disappear one by one, counting down the remaining 30 minutes.
Ok to get UP
Sam’s eyes are open and the nightlight has turned green. It is OK to get up, you can now leave your room.
Sam can also be used as a kids alarm clock as they get older, to wake-up for school. The sound alarm is set separately from the sleep training function.
There are no reviews yet.