Tidlo Doctors Play Set is a vintage style wooden Doctor’s Play Set with everything young Medic need to nurse sick teddies or dolls back to health.
Using the stethoscope children can listen to their patient’s heart, check their temperature with the thermometer and even take a look in their ears with the otoscope.
Once their patient has sat bravely through their check up, the doctor can reward them with an ‘I was brave’ sticker.
This extensive pretend play set includes a syringe, medicine gel, medicine, bottle, thermometer, stethoscope, otoscope, head bandage and ‘I was brave’ stickers, all supplied in a sturdy medicine Case with carry handle.
A great way to encourage creative and imaginative role play sessions and to help children understand the process of going to see the Doctor.
- Promotes social and language skills as children talk to their patient, discussing their health.
- Encourages nurturing behaviour and empathy.
- All of the pieces are chunky and perfectly sized for little hands.
- Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials.
- Conforms to current European safety standards
Dimensions; W20, H15, D8.5cm
There are no reviews yet.