A very special foam safety mattress with a unique honeycomb, open cell, breathable Coolmax cover designed to keep baby cool, and disperse moisture.
Removable top panel is made using Coolmax, a revolutionary new fibre that transports moisture away from the surface of the fabric to prevent your baby’s skin from becoming clammy. The open structure of the fabric allows air to circulate freely, reducing the risk of overheating. Coolmax panels can be unzipped, washed and tumble dried, making them easy to care for.
Both covers can be removed and washed at 60 degrees C, killing any dust mites that could cause asthma.
- 4 cm core made from CMHR 25 density hypo-allergenic foam.
- CMHR foam core offers great support for newborns – Firm & resilient.
- Easy care Hypo-allergenic, Coolmax & Quilted cover’s easily zips apart for removal
- Washable at 60 degrees.
- Cover and mattress are fully breathable.
- Mattress is reversible and can be used on both sides.
- Ventilated entirely from top to bottom.
- Spare covers available.
- Conforms to (and exceeds) BS1877 and BS7177