The SnuzPod 4 Bedside Crib 3-in-1 with Mattress is the perfect first bed for your baby. Use as a standalone crib, a removable bassinet or attach to your bed as a safe alternative to bed sharing or co sleeping.
SnuzPod allows you to easily comfort, settle and feed your baby without having to leave your bed, helping build a close bond and ensure both you and your baby have the very best night’s sleep. It gives you the reassurance and comfort that your baby is snoozing next to you in their own safe sleeping area.
The rocking base helps you soothe baby and essentials can be stored on the lower shelf. The ComfortAir breathable system helps regulate your babies temperature as they snooze and the mattress level vents and mesh sides promote air flow and allow you to check on your baby without disturbing them.
The tilt function prevents reflux after feeding and with a height adjustable design, set the crib to suit your space. Much more than just a bedside crib, SnuzPod’s clever and stylish three in one design has been made with you and your baby in mind.
- Snuzpod Bedside Cot includes a reflux incline, a lightweight and spacious lift-off bassinet, and dual-view breathable mesh sides, making it the perfect sleep solution from newborn to 6 months. Sleep well, feed easily, and be closer to your baby
- ComfortAir breathable system to help regulate temperature for a good night’s sleep
- 3D breathable mattress included
- Machine washable mesh liner
- Meets new bedside crib safety standard BS EN 1130:2019
- Gentle reflux incline option
- Lightweight lift-off bassinet for use around the home
- Fits more beds than any other traditional bedside crib – max. height 73cm
Lift and go
No need for a separate Moses Basket for daytime naps! The Snuzpod 4 bedside crib has been cleverly designed to always be by your side, with a unique lift-off bassinet that’s lightweight and comfortable for use around the home and when visiting friends and family.
By your side
Sitting next to your bed, Snuzpod 4 has 9 height settings (up to 73cm) to match (perfectly) to the height of your bed and comes with adjustable straps for both framed and divan beds. The dual-view breathable mesh sides promote airflow, whilst the unique front zip-down wall makes feeding and comforting your baby easy and convenient, with no need to leave your bed.
The Snuzpod 4 includes a reflux incline feature, helping to soothe and reduce reflux symptoms, providing that extra bit of comfort.
From bedroom to nursery
When it’s time to make the transition from bedroom to nursery, SnüzPod3 can be easily detached from your bed and used as a stand-alone crib with a rockable stand that helps soothe baby to sleep.
- Snuzpod Bedside Cot has undergone extensive product testing and has been tested to, and passed British Standards BS EN 1130 (cribs and cradles).
- Maximum recommended weight of child 10kg (22lbs)
- Suitable from birth to 6 months, or until baby can sit up, kneel or pull itself up unaided
- Snuzpod 4 crib complies with BS EN 1130:2019
- Made using quality sustainably sourced Beech solid wood and plywood
- The SnuzPod is designed to fit divan, ottoman, and framed bed bases. Suitable for bedside use where the top surface of the adult mattress is level with the top of the zip-down wall of the SnuzPod⁴, up to a maximum height of 73cm from the floor.
- Included: Bed straps (fits divan, ottoman, and framed beds)
- Included: Breathable mattress certified and the perfect fit for SnuzPod⁴ (40 x 75.5 x 3cm), made with OEKO-Tex 100 certified materials, ensuring the product does not contain any harmful chemicals or substances. Complies with BS EN 16890:2017.
- ComfortAir mesh liner has been tested to BS 4578 for breathability and air-flow
- External size: L100 x 49 x H95 (maximum height)
- Product weight: 11.5kg
- Requires self-assembly
9 height adjustable settings up to 73cm (measurements taken from floor to the top of the parent’s mattress)