Snuzpod 4 Bedside Cot in a natural wood finish is a spacious, innovative Bedside Cot with Breathable sides is a safe secure sleeping environment for your Baby, keeping them as close as possible whilst avoiding the dangers an adult bed may present.
You can easily comfort, settle and feed your baby without having to leave your bed, helping build a close bond and ensure both you and your baby have the very best night’s sleep.
The unique 3 in 1 design of the Snuzpod means it can be used in the Co-Sleeping position with the zip-down side, a stand-alone bassinet for the nursery, or as a rocking cradle that can be used around the home.
The safest place for your baby to sleep in the first 6 months is in a crib bedside your bed (UNICEF, FSID). Positioned next to your bed, the SnuzPod provides your baby with their own safe sleeping space, reducing the risks of bed-sharing and fear of smothering whilst still keeping your baby close.
With Baby safe and secure, close to hand, the Snuzpod is ideal for Breastfeeding, the breathable, zip-down mesh wall provides open access to your baby without having to get out of bed making it more convenient and easy, with minimal disturbance to mother and baby.
- Snuzpod 4 Bedside Cot includes a reflux incline, a lightweight and spacious lift-off bassinet, and dual-view breathable mesh sides, making it the perfect sleep solution from newborn to 6 months. Sleep well, feed easily, and be closer to your baby
- ComfortAir breathable system to help regulate temperature for a good night’s sleep
- 3D breathable mattress included
- Machine washable mesh liner
- Meets new bedside crib safety standard BS EN 1130:2019
- Gentle reflux incline option
- Lightweight lift-off bassinet for use around the home
- Fits more beds than any other traditional bedside crib max. height 73cm
Lift and go
No need for a separate Moses Basket for daytime naps! The SnüzPod3 bedside crib has been cleverly designed to always be by your side, with a unique lift-off bassinet that’s lightweight and comfortable for use around the home and when visiting friends and family.
By your side
Sitting next to your bed, Snuzpod 4 has 9 height settings (up to 73cm) to match (perfectly) to the height of your bed and comes with adjustable straps for both framed and divan beds. The dual-view breathable mesh sides promote airflow, whilst the unique front zip-down wall makes feeding and comforting your baby easy and convenient, with no need to leave your bed.
The Snuzpod 4 includes a reflux incline feature, helping to soothe and reduce reflux symptoms, providing that extra bit of comfort.
From bedroom to nursery
When it’s time to make the transition from bedroom to nursery, SnüzPod3 can be easily detached from your bed and used as a stand-alone crib with a rockable stand that helps soothe baby to sleep.
- Snuzpod 4 Bedside Cot has undergone extensive product testing and has been tested to, and passed British Standards BS EN 1130 (cribs and cradles).
- Maximum recommended weight of child 10kg (22lbs)
- Suitable from birth to 6 months, or until baby can sit up, kneel or pull itself up unaided
- Snuzpod 4 crib complies with BS EN 1130:2019
- Made using quality sustainably sourced Beech solid wood and plywood
- The SnuzPod is designed to fit divan, ottoman, and framed bed bases. Suitable for bedside use where the top surface of the adult mattress is level with the top of the zip-down wall of the SnuzPod⁴, up to a maximum height of 73cm from the floor.
- Included: Bed straps (fits divan, ottoman, and framed beds)
- Included: Breathable mattress certified and the perfect fit for SnuzPod⁴ (40 x 75.5 x 3cm), made with OEKO-Tex 100 certified materials, ensuring the product does not contain any harmful chemicals or substances. Complies with BS EN 16890:2017.
- ComfortAir mesh liner has been tested to BS 4578 for breathability and air-flow
- External size: L100 x 49 x H95 (maximum height)
- Product weight: 11.5kg
- Requires self-assembly
9 height adjustable settings up to 73cm (measurements taken from floor to the top of the parent’s mattress)
There are no reviews yet.