Lottie Doll Rosie Boo – supporting people with Down’s Syndrome and their families.
Hello from Rosie Boo!
“I’m cheeky and full of mischief, noisy, loving and bright. I love chocolate, cake and hugs and filling lives with light.
with Shoulder length brown hair and a self-styled fringe like mine sparkling eyes and a bunny dress, all by design.
You see she is here to represent me, in homes around the world. To bring magic, joy and a forever friend for all the boys and girls.
We both have something extra, a thing called a chromosome. You can see it in our rainbow eyebrows and it’s known as Down’s Syndrome.
We wear odd socks to give a cheer for World Down’s Syndrome Day! Worn with pride to represent how we’re special in EVERY way.”
Based on the average proportions of a 9 year old girl (as opposed to an adult). Lottie Dolls are an age relatable doll that reflect the world kids live in
All Lottie Dolls come presented in a beautifully designed, colourful box, complete with a handle for easy transport.
- Rosie Boo has brown hair & brown eyes
- Bunny corduroy dress to reflect Rosie Boo’s love of nature and animals
- White long sleeves t-shirt
- Odd socks- a universal symbol worn in celebration of World Down’s Syndrome Day
- In her brown boots with extra support to help with walking! An Age-relatable doll #justlikeme
- Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
- Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel
- Perfectly portable childhood companion
- An Age-relatable doll
- Matching Dolls and Accessories available separately
- Suitable From 3+ years
Dimensions; H 16 cm
Lottie Dolls celebrate kids in all their glorious, heart-warming and life-affirming diversity.
Presented in a beautifully designed, brightly coloured pack Lottie Dolls need no wrapping and have award winning attention to detail.
Perfect for little hands that love imaginative play. Empowering kids to live in the present & be who they want to be right now