Lottie Doll Fossil Hunter has lots of ‘dressable’ fun; her clothes have simple velcro fastenings which makes for an easy outfit change. Lottie has high-quality, hair that doesn’t tangle easily and her clothes and accessories are detailed and lifelike, with lots of tactile elements.
It’s the summer holidays and Lottie can’t wait to go to Lincoln Cliff Beach to look for fossils. With her special rock hammer and backpack full of useful gear, Lottie is ready for an adventure at the cliffs by the sea.
It is so exciting to think that she might make her own scientific discovery! What will she find? An ammonite? A bone from a plesiosaur? Or maybe even a dinosaur!
Based on the average proportions of a 9 year old girl (as opposed to an adult). Lottie Doll Fossil Hunter is an age relatable doll that reflect the world kids live in.
- Olive coloured gilet puffa vest
- Turquoise blue polo short with an ammonite shell design print
- Cargo shorts
- Orange and white stripe socks
- Sturdy boots
- Baseball cap
- A rucksack
- Fossil hunting tools (magnifying glass, trowel and geology hammer)
- Four ammonite fossils
- Special collector cards about Mary Anning the fossil hunter
- Notable women in paleontology additional sheet
- Brown doll hair, brown doll eyes
- An Age-relatable doll
- Matching Dolls and Accessories available separately
- Suitable From 3+ years
Dimensions; H 16 cm
Lottie Dolls celebrate kids in all their glorious, heart-warming and life-affirming diversity.
Presented in a beautifully designed, brightly coloured pack Lottie Dolls need no wrapping and have award winning attention to detail.
Perfect for little hands that love imaginative play. Empowering kids to live in the present & be who they want to be right now