Leander High Chair – A Chair For Life
The elegantly beautiful Leander wooden high chair is ideally suited to Baby starting to sit up and adapts continually as your child grows to adulthood – A Lifetime Chair
Ergonomically designed and manufactured to the highest quality, this high chair will endure many years of use.
The Leander highchair “springy” design allows the chair to move ever so slightly, giving your child an enhanced feeling of freedom and movement
By the age of 6 months, most children are ready to sit in a high chair. At that age, most children are able to roll from stomach to crawling position and to sitting posture.
- The chair provides ergonomically correct support to children of all ages.
- The round shape of the back and safety bar provide unique side support.
- The back, seat and footplate are all adjustable, matching your child’s development from baby to adult.
- The slightly moulded legs provide stability and prevent the chair from tipping backwards.
- A high level of security, as the latest safety requirements are integrated in the chair’s design.
- The chair’s slightly springy structure gives your child a natural sense of freedom of movement, also when the child is sitting at the table.
- Made from beech wood, from sustainable forests.
- Surface treatment with water-based lacquer, to protect your child and the environment.
- The chair weighs only 5.1 kg, but can bear up to 125 kg.
Please Note Safety Bar & Strap Sold Separately
Dimensions; H: 83 cm, W: 55 cm, D: 56 cm