Kidkraft Minnie Mouse Bakery & Café, a toddler-sized pink wooden play kitchen that lets pint-sized chefs test out all aspects of baking including following recipes, adding ingredients, rolling out dough, cutting out cookies and cooking in the oven.
Minnie’s white-gloved hand acts as a shelf to hold the recipe card (no reading required).
Little bakers can “puzzle” over the dough with pre-cut cookies to create both a cooking activity and small motor skill learning.
With a clicking knob to turn, appliances to open and a large workspace, kids will have plenty of hands-on fun in the KidKraft Disney Minnie Mouse Bakery & Café.
The Disney Minnie Mouse Bakery & Café comes complete with 18 bakery-themed accessories including recipe cards, boxed ingredients, play food and dishes
- “Roll out” dough with rolling pin
- Cut out cookies with shaped cutters; place back into correct cutout to create a basic puzzle concept
- Notches on doors makes it easier for little hands to open
- Knob clicks when turning for cause and effect learning
- Shelf on side is great for storage or displaying baked goods
- Assembly required
Dimensions; L63, W32, H80 cm
There are no reviews yet.