Kidkraft Let’s Pretend Pet Doctor Pop-Up play center is an easy-to-set-up role-playing destination, to take your furry friends for a vet checkup and grooming
Aspiring vets can offer some tender love and care of sick animals with this set. From the receptionist to the doctor and even groomer, every aspect of the veterinarian office experience is covered.
There are so many opportunities for role-playing and creating imaginative stories by themselves or with family and friends.
With built-in storage compartments and shelves, play is contained and When playtime is over, simply fold the sides in toward the middle for a flattened design that stows out of the way.
- Unique foldout design with six sides to maximize play with limited space
- Folds for easy storage when not in use; slides out of sight to not take up space
- Tap, soap, tongue depressor, and reflex hammer all have hook and loop fasteners to stick to spots on walls for easy access and storage
- Areas include exam room, front desk, waiting room, reception, grooming, and daycare
- Complete with 18 play pieces including X-rays, bowls, dog bones, cans, syringe, thermometer, bandage, medical tools, adoption papers, and more!
- EZ Kraft Assembly™ for less build time and more playtime!
Dimensions: 88.49 x 70.0 x 123.8 cm