Kidkraft Lets Pretend Grocery Store, features a unique foldout design with six sides to maximize play with limited space – role playing at the grocery store has never been this immersive or so much fun.
At the KidKraft Let’s Pretend Wooden Play Shop, kids can peruse the produce, fish market or deli counter to grab their items, – then, check out, pay and bag groceries at the register. With shelves, cutout displays and tons of pretend food items, play is engaging, realistic and interactive for multiple kids at once.
Learn all aspects of the grocery store experience from being an employee stocking the shelves and working the cash register to being a customer shopping and buying items.
There are so many opportunities for role playing and creating imaginative stories by themselves or with family and friends. When playtime is over, simply fold the sides in toward the middle for a flattened design that stows out of the way.
- Unique foldout design with six sides to maximize play with limited space
- Folds for easy storage when not in use; slides out of sight to not take up space
- Checkout conveyer really moves; just turn the handle
- Sections include produce, bread, meat/seafood, dairy, canned/boxed goods and checkout
- Complete with 18 play pieces including food, boxes, cans, tote bag, credit card and chalkboard (chalk not included)
- EZ Kraft Assembly™ for less build time and more play time!
- 3+ years
- Assembly Required
Dimensions: L87.4, W72.69, H124.61 cm
There are no reviews yet.