The elegant design of the KiddyGuard Avant fits beautifully into both traditional and contemporary homes. Modern Swedish designed safety gate that rolls up when not in use, leaving your doorway or stairway free from trip hazards. When gate is open there is no threshold or bottom bar to trip over.
This stylish safety gate can be easily be operated with one hand, opening or closing, because of the provision of a clever time delay locking mechanism, this keeps the gate unlocked while you open or close it. Push and turn the knob up to 290° to open/close the gate. The shorter the turn, the shorter time you will have to get through. The gate will automatically lock when the knob has rolled back to its starting position.
The KiddyGuard Avant obviously stays locked when closed, but also when open, so children can’t use it as a toy.
Fits openings up to 120cm, and can be mounted onto wood, brick or concrete.
- Can be mounted inside the door opening.
- Can be mounted onto the wall, beside the door opening.
- Can be mounted above or below stairways.
- Can be mounted onto bannisters, Requires the purchase of a Bannister Installation Kit
- Disappears” when not in use.
- No threshold – No trip hazard.
- Can be mounted inside door and stairway openings, or on the wall in front of door or stairway openings – anything up to 120 cm (48 in.) width.
- One-handed operation.
- Both automatic and manual operation. Allows you to open and pass through – handling the KiddyGuard Avant is just so easy.
- Cannot be used as a toy.
The KiddyGuard Avant is tested and approved according to the European Safety Standard EN 1930:2000 and also meets or exceeds the U.S. Safety Standard ASTM F1004-00.
There are no reviews yet.