Cookies & Privacy
Little Dreamers will endeavour to keep your personal details private and secure. We will not sell, or share your personal details with third parties, except in so far as is strictly necessary to process your order (this may include clearance of payment and delivery instructions to couriers).
We only make use of any telephone contact details in relation to your immediate order or enquiry and will not use these for any subsequent unsolicited promotional or marketing activity.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information.
What data do we collect?
Little Dreamers collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products
- Voluntarily submit on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Contact you in relation to your order
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- To ensure a more responsive website experience
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: 0035391735657
Or write to us at:
5 Glennascaul Business Park