ClevaSleep Plus Elevated Anti-Reflux Support helps ease the discomfort caused by reflux, colic and nasal congestion as well as aid digestion, which can be common in newborns.
Made using our advanced ClevaFoam® technology, it supports your baby’s rapidly growing body and developing joints and protects the round shape of your baby’s soft head to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly). It is scientifically proven to reduce pressure on the back of your babyﾒs head by 50% and to increase support by 80% (Trinity College, University of Dublin, Ireland).
It is 100% breathable, has significantly reduced heat retention to help prevent overheating and is remarkably light weight. For your baby’s comfort and safety, it is hypo-allergenic, pH balanced and phthalates, toxin and formaldehyde free, perfect for babies with asthma and allergies. Super soft breathable, easy to remove machine washable outer cover with a reverse zip for your child’s safety.
- Made with soft, supporting ClevaFoam® technology which helps to protect the round shape of your baby’s head while they rest
- Elevated Support has an incline of 22°, can help relieve the discomfort from reflux and regurgitation, colic and nasal congestion, and promote digestion.
- An adaptable 3-point harness to best position your baby and can be adjusted as your baby grows
- Hypoallergenic, pH balanced & toxin free which makes it ideal for babies who suffer from asthma & allergies.
- Super soft breathable, easy to remove machine washable outer cover with a reverse zip for your child’s safety.
- It has been independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Recommended for infants from 0 to 4 months
- ClevaSleep® Plus Elevated Support size (45x40x10 cm) can fit cradles, cribs, and cots.
ClevaSleep Plus Elevated Anti-Reflux Support size 45 x 40 x 10 cm