The ClevaFoam Toddler Pillow offers optimum comfort and support for your toddler, helping protect the round shape of your child’s head.
Advanced ClevaFoam technology protects and support your toddler’s head and neck and helps to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly). Researched and developed in conjunction with the European University, Trinity College of Dublin, Ireland, it is scientifically proven to reduce pressure on the back of your baby’s head by 50% and to increase support by 80%.
The uniquely formulated ClevaFoam with its open cell structure is 100% breathable and has significantly reduced heat retention whilst remaining remarkably lightweight.
For your Toddler’s comfort and safety, it is hypoallergenic, pH balanced, and toxin and formaldehyde free. Suitable for children with asthma and allergies.
The design of this pillow ensures that your child’s head and spine are in the correct position and alignment, supporting head and neck for a peaceful sleep.
- Made with ClevaFoam technology, our Toddler Pillow helps provide head and neck alignment support
- Breathable and lightweight to help your little one sleep safely
- Reduced heat retention to help prevent overheating and keep your child comfortable
- Hypoallergenic, pH balanced & toxin free; ideal for children who suffer with asthma & allergies.
- The soft, easy to remove outer cover has a reverse zip for your child’s safety, protecting their face and fingers. This cover is machine washable and tumble dry safe. Refer to care label for full washing instructions.
- ClevaFoam Toddler Pillow has been independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Recommended for children from 12 months+
ClevaFoam Toddler Pillow is 50cm x 30cm x 5.5cm.
There are no reviews yet.