This fantastically simple wooden educational toy allows children to get hands-on with fractions, providing a visual and tactile way to teach fractions and their relationships.
Colour coded pieces help little ones to visualise and identify fractions with ease as they line up the tiles in the tray.
The brightly coloured wooden pieces will ensure young minds stay fully engaged as they learn fractions from 1 to 1/12.
- Decimals can also be found on the back of each tile!
- A great way to develop basic math skills, colour recognition and hand/eye coordination.
- Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials.
- Conforms to current European safety standards.
- Consists of 51 play pieces.
Dimensions; W30, H30, D1.8cm