Belt Upp has been designed, to help keep a sleeping Child upright, comfortable and safe in their car seat. When a Child moves on to a high-back booster, the additional comfort and safety of a 5 point harness is no longer available, BeltUpp is an easy to use belt and buckle system that mimics the benefits of a 5 point harness by keeping even a sleeping child upright.
Easy to use Belt Upp can be fitted and removed completely, in seconds for additional peace of mind, by preventing children slumping forward in their car seat when they are asleep, helping them to maintain a safer position in case of heavy breaking or an accident.
- Seat belt and buckle set designed to stop children falling forward when asleep in a car
- For use with a Group 2-3 car-seat (also known as a “high-back booster”)
- Suitable for children weighing 15kg or more, approximately 4 years old
- Fully tested to ECE R44/04 and TRL car-seat regulations
- Easy fitting in under a minute. No tools needed
- For children over 15kg and approximately 4 years old in Group 2 seat.
- keeps your child in a safe and comfortable in an upright position.
- easy to install, use and adjust.
- aids road safety by giving a safer seating position for the child and a more focussed driver.
The Belt Upp strap comes in two parts:
Part 1, the buckle short strap and the locking clip.
Part 2, the tongue, long adjustable strap and the slider clip.