Angelcare AC517 Baby Movement Monitor features a 125mm Touchscreen Display and Wireless Sensor Pad, that monitors the movement and activity of Baby live and can also generate movement tracking reports for previous two months,give concerned parents the ultimate peace of mind.
Angelcare’s Movement & Sound Baby Monitor watches over your baby when you can’t, you can rest assured knowing that you will be alerted if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. The under-the-mattress Sensor Pad monitors movement across the entire surface of your baby’s mattress, detecting even the slightest of movements.
The portable Parent Unit features include temperature control, out of range indicator and Two-way talk back feature, to help reassure Baby.
- 125mm LCD touchscreen parent unit
- Under-the-mattress wireless sensor pad tracks subtle movements (like breathing) that audio and video monitors can’t detect* (This product is intended to be used only for parental reassurance to monitor your baby’s movements.)
- Alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds
- Wall-mount or tabletop camera with adjustable magnetic mount
- Low profile camera with room temperature display (turns red for too warm and blue for too cool)
- Movement activity and room temperature reports covering last two months
- Secure digital transmission (2.4GHz)
- Two-way talk
- Wide angle lens with digital zoom (2x) and pan
- Night vision
- Range up to 820ft (clear line of sight)
- Out-of-range, low battery, room temperature and movement
- Adjustable movement sensitivity levels
- Visual sound level indicator
The sensor pad must be placed directly on a solid surface under the mattress. It is not compatible with hollow core mattresses or mattresses containing memory foam that comes in contact with the sensor pad
* While Angelcare intends to provide peace of mind to our consumers, monitoring of a premature baby or babies considered to be at risk should be carried out only under the supervision of a doctor or health care professional. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or condition. This monitor should NOT be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).